Monday, March 3, 2008

Life in the fast lane

I thought I would illustrate a typical day on my program.  This is during the 20 days each month that I'm on my enzymes and supplements and has been abridged to include only program-related tasks. Obviously, life still takes place somewhere between the lines (believe it or not).  
So hold onto your hats and send the kiddies under cover, cause this is not for the faint of heart! (kidding...Disney is more titallating than my life these days)

Wake up at 3:30AM- take 16 pancreatic enzymes. Roll over and pass out.
Wake up again at 7:20AM- Take 16 enzymes and 2 supplements.
9AM- juice carrots and greens, eat breakfast of raw 14 grain cereal with goji berries, blueberries and blackberries, take 24 supplements and 3 enzymes. 
Heat up coffee for morning enema-(made the previous night)
Dry brush skin
11:30AM- take 16 enzymes and 4 supplements
2PM- juice carrots and greens, prepare and eat raw veggie lunch take 1/2 tspn vital 10, 22 supplements, and 3 enzymes. 
3:30PM- take 16 enzymes and 4 supplements. Make coffee for afternoon enema.
4:30 afternoon enema
6:30- juice carrots and greens, prepare and eat (mostly) raw veggie dinner. Take 24 supplements and 3 enzymes.
8 PM- take 16 enzymes and 2 supplements. Prepare coffee for morning enema. Prepare raw 14 grain cereal to soak until morning.
9 PM- Salt and soda bath (2X per week), dry brush skin.
11PM- take 16 enzymes and 8 supplements. 
3:30AM- lather, rinse, repeat

Well, all that excitement has exhausted me. Goodnight.....


7 comments:

Eileen said...

As usual you are witty as ever. I am exhausted just reading your daily routine. I think you missed your calling. You really should be a writer.

You did a great job with your blog. Keep up the good work and fill me in on any other things you learn.

Carrie Nicole said...

Hi Jill! I come by way of the CSL website Blog group. That's quite a routine you've got going but stick with it sister, you're doing great! Isn't the CSL spot the best? It's such a wonderful and supportive community. Take good care! Enzymes, green juices and peace to you.

Carrie Nicole said...

btw, you've got the best darned blog title!

Christine said...

Hi Jill:

Love your blog name! I also have stage iv breast cancer, which came back after 9 years in my lung. I'm doing fine now but looking for alternatives, so I appreciate you sharing what you are doing on your blog.

Chris
http://chris-theedgeoflight.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a day! And, I thought I had it bad! Ha! I'm even embarrassed to say how my day goes. You are defintely a crazy and sexy woman despite what your title says! Take care of yourself!

Carrie Nicole said...

I have been looking at the retreat info, was going to ask the folks at CSL if it's appropriate for anyone, I think it would be amazingly inspiring.

Tina said...

Hi Jill,

can you share your resources about doing coffee enemas?

Thanks,
Tina
tinainthepink@comcast.net