Sunday, March 16, 2008

What are you grateful for?

That's what it says on a plate my best friend gave me for my birthday. I had one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I am so grateful for the people I have in my life who help make every day on this earth special. It's amazing how when the chips are down some people just show up so incredibly for you that it takes your breath away. I feel so lucky and blessed to receive and return so much love.
I even took some new pictures so I can post one that actually looks like me. I've changed so much mentally over the last year or so that I figured I may as well reinvent myself physically as well. The best part is that I'm pretty happy with the new me and that's always a good thing!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

You look beautiful and can't wait to see you Friday!!!