Saturday, March 22, 2008

Felony in CancerLand

As I write this it's been just about 48 hours since I've eaten, with the not so notable exception of two oranges. I couldn't finish all my citrus punch yesterday because it felt like it was burning a hole through my esophagus, so I added water and finished it today. The epsom salts gave me such severe stomach distress that I didn't take my dose today. So, now I feel guilty that I cheated and didn't comply with my detox. I feel like the cancer police are going to come and put the cuffs on me. And I'm too weak to resist, so I hope someone bails me out. Well, at least the Reiki circle was a success.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

So great to see you. You look fabulous!!! You are doing a great job don't be so hard on yourself. You have a great spirit and as usual you haven't lost your wonderful sense of humor!!!

pve design said...

via my dear friend eileen, thought i would hop over to say hello. we are really lucky to have her in our lives -right.
have you read "fearless" - great book and certainly makes me want to fight my fears.
keep inspiring us while you kick-cancer!
patricia