Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Raining Miracles

The universe is providing for my family big time these days!
In addition to my health miracle, the other night my amazing, precious 18 year old son was involved in a roll over crash while a passenger in his friend's car. The car rolled over and over 4 times, yet all 5 boys walked away without a scratch! The paramedics told one of the boys that he's lucky to be alive, never mind unharmed.


Then as if that's not enough, my son went back the next day to the scene of the crash looking for his wallet and found it just laying there on the grass with everything still in it.
All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!!! I hope I'm worthy enough to be able to pay it forward and give something back to the universe.
Of course this is not what I have in mind, but it's a start. I've gotten some requests for the raw cereal I eat every morning, so I promised I'd post the recipe and directions. Here it is:

 RAW 14 GRAIN CEREAL 
Wheat Berries
Buckwheat
Rye
Oat Groats
Millet
sesame seeds
brown rice
flaxseed
corn
alfalfa seeds
lentils
mung beans
barley
almonds

Mix all together and store in fridge.

To prepare:
The night before take 2-3 tablespoons and grind in a coffee grinder or magic bullet until a fine powder consistency.
Put in bowl and add purified, spring, or coconut water. The cereal soaks up many times it's weight in water, so make sure it's a bit thin.
Cover and put in fridge overnight.
The next morning mix and add more water/coconut water if necessary. Add berries, coconut meat, stevia to taste.

I also found a great interview with Dr. Gonzalez wherein he explains in detail his program and how it works.

3 comments:

Whole_Body_Healer said...

Jill, so glad everything is OK with your son & his friends! Wow, great!

Kwana said...

That's amazing. I'm happy for your son and his friends.

pve design said...

SWeet miracles!