Friday, May 9, 2008

Clean Sweep

Well, another enzyme cycle bites the dust. As appreciative as I am for my enzymes, 5 nights of uninterrupted sleep is such a treat! It's positively Zen-like- eating when I want and no pills! Ah, the little things we take for granted!
This month's detox is called "The clean sweep". It's actually the easiest for me of the 3 procedures that I alternate on my off cycles. The clean sweep is achieved by adding Bulking agent to 8 oz. of apple, carrot, or tomato juice followed by a glass of water twice a day for 5 days. That's it! Piece of raw carrot cake!
What happens is that the bulking agent absorbs tons of water like a sponge and enlarges, gradually working it's way through and pushing out all the stored wastes, bacteria, and other organisms in it's path. These wastes can accumulate over many years and can interfere with nutrient absorption. Ok, probably t.m.i. (too much info) already. Time to get started on my z's.

No comments: