Sunday, May 4, 2008

Enzyme Appreciation

It's so freeing to have the proof that what I'm doing is working. I mean I've read my report so many times it's about to make the bestseller list. The wording on those things is so darn ambiguous that I want to make sure I didn't misunderstand anything. Like, for example it says that the prior liver lesion is "no longer appreciated". To tell you the truth, I never appreciated the damn thing to begin with. If there's someone out there that appreciated my liver lesion at any time, I want to know who you are!
At any rate, after careful analysis my original interpretation still stands. It's now a history book.
So let's move on to something I really do appreciate. Since my great news, there's been much interest in my protocol, so I thought I'd re-post my oh so exciting schedule. It would bring me so much joy to help even one person make a decision that may just save their life.

Here goes:
Wake up at 3:30AM- take 16 pancreatic enzymes. Roll over and pass out.
Wake up again at 7:20AM- Take 16 enzymes and 2 supplements.
9AM- juice carrots and greens
9:30 AM-eat breakfast of raw 14 grain cereal with berries, take 24 supplements and 3 enzymes.
Heat up coffee for morning enema-(made the previous night)
Dry brush skin
11:30AM- take 16 enzymes and 4 supplements
2PM- Green Smoothie in Vita Mix, take 1/2 tspn vital 10, 22 supplements, and 3 enzymes.
3:30PM- take 16 enzymes and 4 supplements. Make coffee for afternoon enema.
4:30 afternoon enema, green juice
6:30- prepare and eat raw veggie dinner. Take 24 supplements and 3 enzymes.
8 PM- Green or carrot juice, take 16 enzymes and 2 supplements. Prepare coffee for morning enema. Prepare raw 14 grain cereal to soak until morning.
9 PM- Salt and soda bath (2X per week), dry brush skin.
11PM- take 16 enzymes and 8 supplements.
3:30AM- lather, rinse, repeat
In between there at some point take a walk, jump on rebounder, live life (believe it or not!)

Oh, and the diet is not exactly as prescribed, but it works for me, since eating animal products just doesn't resonate with me. The prescribed diet is actually much more liberal and each person gets an individualized diet according to their metabolic type.

1 comment:

barbara said...

you are mt heroe