Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I know I haven't posted in a while. I hate it when life gets in the way of my blogging!
Anyway, I completed my liver cleanse, which worked really well so I guess it was worth being awake all night due to nausea. For you detox newbies, the liver cleanse is a non-surgical way to get rid of gallstones. Let's just say no stone was left unturned.
The periods without enzymes are like mini vacations, the detox procedures not withstanding. It's so nice to be able to eat whenever I'm hungry rather than on a timer. But all good things must come to an end and I'm back on the clock.
I know it's short, but I gotta go take pills, go to Whole Paycheck for veggies, and jump on my rebounder.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Jill,

Tina here. I was saddened to see you leave CSL, but totally understand. I have and am spending too much time on it, and I think to the detriment. Several of you exited at the same time and it made me think about it. Anyway, I have decided to only add pics and connect with some similar folks. I love your story though and will keep up with it since we both are BC survivors and we both are raw girls. Please feel free to check out my blog too at http://tinainthepink.blogspot.com/

I will also be starting new blog basically on the alternative/raw part of my experience, but I may do that one through wordpress. Anyway, stay in touch and you go girl!

I will try to send you an email too! I prefer the tinainthepink@comcast.net email account for responses.
Tina